View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 09, 2019 at 08:12 AM

Thank you so much for making this thread, Fuzzybear! I feel like it's VERY important to talk about all of this! I'd feel DEVASTATED of course, especially if it was a close friend! Not only does it mean that I wasn't able to help him/her, but that he must have been suffering A LOT to get to that point! It's certainly NOT a thing anyone would want to experience! I completely agree with what raging vortex has already wonderfully, wisely said better than I ever could! She's giving us lots of great, wise, wonderful words! We SHOULD NOT absolutely judge anyone, especially anyone who's struggling so much and who's feeling SI! But of course I know none of you wonderful people here on PC would ever judge anyone! Many other WOULD judge, though, and it truly sucks! Even if we can't help other people, at least not as much as we would hope to or want to, we should at least avoid hurting them and judging them even further, but many people DO EXACTLY THAT and IT SUCKS! I'm so sorry for all of those who are being or have been judged by these ignorant and mean people! You don't deserve to suffer AT ALL! Nobody deserves to suffer AT ALL, certainly NOT YOU! PLEASE REMEMBER THAT, EVERYONE! I'm so sorry for all of those who have experienced this or have lost a close friend or anyone else! I hope you'll all be able to get through all of this if you haven't already! It must be terrible, but you CAN ALL get over it! Please don't give up hope! Just try to hang on as much as you call can! Sending many hugs to you, Fuzzybear, and to everyone else, including all of you wonderful people here on PC!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous46341, Fuzzybear

Thanks for this!
Fuzzybear