View Single Post
Anonymous55879

Default Apr 10, 2019 at 08:57 AM

Since first coming to PC in January 2016, I have found myself getting to absorbed with PC (either sharing TMI about my life or becoming attached to people). I have made the decision that I need to post and PM less because a lot is going on in my life right now. I am trying to put myself in a better situation financially (I need to concentrate on work) plus my personal life is a mess and I need to resolve this with them rather than posting so many details about the REAL LIFE people I love. There are SO SO many reasons that people post and message less. With online friends, it is IMPOSSIBLE to know everything that is going on with them. A mean, it is hard enough in real life to be real, authentic and true to yourself and others. You have to have low expectations or you will eventually get disappointed.

And I want to add that an online friend is a lot like reading a fiction novel for me. I imagine a lot about how everyone looks and acts in real life but I am probably so wrong about so much of it.

Last edited by Anonymous55879; Apr 10, 2019 at 09:20 AM..
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
Have Hope, MickeyCheeky