Thread: And it is over
View Single Post
Anonymous32892

Default Apr 10, 2019 at 06:07 PM

Im comfortable with our parenting and so my children dont need to be discussed further.

We do not want to hand over money to lawyers when we are capable. It is not who gets what. It is the work involved in physical division that is stressful. The house cleaning, painting, finding a good realtor. That type of thing.

Staying somewhere else would be a gigantic pain in the arse. As it stands we live rural, work in one city and our kids go to school in another. Part of our disagreements already revolve around contributions to our collective workload. Adding more work feels counter productive.

If Im coming across abrasive, I apologize. I have a direct personality to begin with and add in stress.... So I dont want anyone to feel it is personal. Im human.

I may as well share this. My mental health has been a huge wedge. Ive been medicated the last 2 years. Due to meds I have been exhausted. Ive had my lack of motivation, energy and focus thrown at me over and over. I made the decision to stop meds and finally I feel human again. However I have limited support in my decision and feel as though everyone is waiting for me to fall on my face. My spouse in particular feels I should be medicated and yet be exactly the same in all my positive attributes. It is a tall order I can not fill. Ive done extensive private CBD and DBT therapy. Ive tried many medications. It is never enough.

I am resentful of having to fight my mind and for my body while being penalized for every move I make....
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous44076