Thread: Odd man out
View Single Post
Anonymous40127

Default Apr 11, 2019 at 10:38 AM

This is a mental health forum. Here you'll particularly see a user whose username is based on a branch of science, whose avatar and profile picture are also based on a (different) branch of science, whose status is almost always seemingly arbitrarily scientific, who writes about science.

Some people may say in their mind, "He's just showing off, being an irresponsible and stupid person. Who cares about science on a mental health forum?"

But the truth is, I am too a normal person with certain issues. I too need a space to vent, to communicate and to share my thoughts. My thoughts are all about science and mathematics. Why? I want to do something in science. It's my passion. It's the only purpose in my life that I can find.

I am young, yes, and I do not plan to use this forum more than a few years or even months. I will be gone and I will make sure to have my account deleted, but now, since the times for me are hard, I need a support group and some people to talk to. Simple as that.

And science is a way of life, not a branch of education. I know, some people may dislike me for this particular opinion of mine, but what's the use of using this forum if I cannot share my thoughts?

I am sorry if I sound extreme in any way. I have some non-linked accounts over various science discussion websites and although there I do not find myself very knowledgeable, I am working hard and hopefully will succeed in my endeavor.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Fuzzybear

Thanks for this!
Fuzzybear