Thread: Odd man out
View Single Post
Anonymous40127

Default Apr 11, 2019 at 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzybear View Post
I love science too! I’m not very knowledgeable about it but I enjoyed learning and I still do I have science A levels and did an Arts degree.

Thanks for sharing! You have my support and respect
That's great to hear Fuzzy! If we all learn about science a little every day, we'll progress into a world no one can imagine!

I am not much knowledge to be honest either. The education system here is not a very reliable tool to asses ourselves. And I am not particularly good informally either. But I will work hard both ways. I will learn informally all the math and physics I need to know -- starting from now -- for getting a PhD in quantum theory (chemistry PhD, I don't think it goes hand-in-hand with the theory of relativity which is about astronomy, so I'll first aim for the microscopic and then research on the macroscopic after I finish my PhD.)

I want to be, for all its worth, a person who gave a theory of everything. Physicists don't think about it much because it is "very hard" according to one physics blog I follow. Even Einstein and Stephen Hawking could not give such a theory. But I will try, I will make it the purpose of my life.

I want it not all for myself, but for every scientist and eventually every person who deserves to know how the Universe works.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote