View Single Post
Travelinglady
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Sep 2010
22.9k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 12, 2019 at 02:49 PM

I went to two outlet malls this week and found a store chain called "Hanes,....playtex...." (with other bra names.) I actually had my chest measured again, since I found myself bulging out of the bras I had and they were even riding up. Ouch!

Turns out I measured a 38D--and was trying to wear a 36B. Wow!

I also bought some playtex bras in two shades of blue, blush (sort of a peach), and pink! But I bought a couple of beige bras for when I wear a white top.

I had a hoot over the comments you all made about what to call bras and breasts. My sis and I laugh about the lines from the movie "The Trouble with Angels" (speaking of nuns)---the nuns are sent out to buy bras for the students in their all-girls academy (do they really do that?). When the reverend mother asks one of the young nuns to help with the task, the young nun says, "but, Reverend Mother, I don't know anything about binders!"

At that the Reverend Mother rolls her eyes and says, "Brassieres, sister, brassieres."

I ended buying 7 bras, with the deals the stores had. How many bras does the average woman own? Do most put on a new one every day? I've been known to wear the same one for a week! Is that a sin?
Travelinglady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Nammu