luvyrself
Poohbah

Member Since Dec 2015
136 hugs
given
Default Apr 12, 2019 at 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crook32 View Post
I am more assertive. Not as polite. Feel like I have a lack of restraint and self control. More easily agitated and irritable. Just to name a few. Things I used to like I can’t stand now.
````I dont think this is surprising considering what you have been through at your company. What is the outside time frame for how long it might be before you know you got a transfer? Sometimes a long difficult time like you've had is a hint from the universe to consider some real change in your job, not just what company you are working for, but whether a different type of work would be the answer. It just isnt true that you can only work for that company in a similar job. Many things arent fair in corporate life. They're out to make money and if they think you "dont have the right stuff" or your eyes are the wrong color, they're going to make your life miserable no matter what the law says about non-discrimination, rights for disabled, whatever. Think outside the box. You have proven by your dogged determination in fighting for your rights that you have more aptitudes than just in your present field. You would make an excellent attorney, some different type of advocate, maybe a mental health advocate etc or excellent in many other jobs different than you have now. Lots of people take disability and retrain for something else. The average time for having the same career field or the same employer nowadays is astonishingly low nowadays.
You know I think highly of you. I know you could do something magical working for a different company. Or things may work out w a transfer. Hugs!

wellbutrin 75 mg, cut in half or higher dose as needed
Regular aerobic exercise
SKILLSET/KNOWLEDGE BASE:
Family Medical Advocate
Masters in Library Science
Multiple Subject Teaching Credential-15 yrs in public schools
luvyrself is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote