Member Since Oct 2004
14.6k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 13, 2019 at 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by golden_eve View Post
Thanks Eskie.

To clarify, it may not be normal practice to mention ALL achievements. The point I am making is he neglected to mention THE MOST IMPORTANT achievement, to my great surprise and astonishment.

I will bring it up to him. Not sure how I will say it. He had worked on this account himself, and did not resolve the traffic and revenue issues that I have, as I mentioned above. It may not be best if I mention that they have been trying to resolve it, but only til I came along, did the needle move, you know what I mean? I have to be careful of his position and ego.
That is probably why I would just casually comment something about the fact you noticed that a big accomplishment FOR THE TEAM wasn't mentioned.

I definitely would not ask why he didn't mention your biggest accomplishment....that would most probably get into ego stuff with him for sure.

I have actually been in meetings myself where I realized I touched on lots of small stuff & omitted big topics because I was winging it & my brain got distracted.....but you know his MO (modus operandi).

It does seem strange that he would not mention the biggest accomplishment of his team.....whether conscious or subconscious or too many things on his mind. I definitely would have felt like the omission was lessening the importance of the accomplishment you have had with this account....kinda underappreciated for your success.

Leo's favorite place was in the passenger seat of my truck. We went everywhere together like this.
Leo my soulmate will live in my heart FOREVER Nov 1, 2002 - Dec 16, 2018
eskielover is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote