View Single Post
Anonymous40643

Default Apr 13, 2019 at 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eskielover View Post

That is probably why I would just casually comment something about the fact you noticed that a big accomplishment FOR THE TEAM wasn't mentioned.

I definitely would not ask why he didn't mention your biggest accomplishment....that would most probably get into ego stuff with him for sure.

I have actually been in meetings myself where I realized I touched on lots of small stuff & omitted big topics because I was winging it & my brain got distracted.....but you know his MO (modus operandi).

It does seem strange that he would not mention the biggest accomplishment of his team.....whether conscious or subconscious or too many things on his mind. I definitely would have felt like the omission was lessening the importance of the accomplishment you have had with this account....kinda underappreciated for your success.
Hm. Well, it wasn’t a big accomplishment for the team though? It was my solo efforts and solo achievement. If we had all worked together on this one aspect then I would say yes it was a team effort and a team accomomplishment. I also don’t know why I wouldn’t directly state to my boss that he neglected to mention my biggest accomplishment? It was clearly overlooked and downplayed. I truly believe it was on purpose and deliberate. As I said before, it’s not the first time it’s happened.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote