View Single Post
Anonymous40643

Default Apr 13, 2019 at 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eskielover View Post
He KNOWS it is your accomplishment even if you phrase otherwise.

You know best how to ask but I would definitely say something. It never hurts to ask in private why he does this to you since he has done it before.....maybe there is something that needs to be cleared up about what he is doing.

Without communicating anything it will only continue to happen & he may think it doesm't matter to you. Who knows if there is a motive behind it or not unless there is communication.....otherwise it is speculation & assumptions. At least if you hear his rational you can better determine if your speculation is correct.
Thanks Eskie! Honestly? People will say whatever lies to cover themselves at work. He won’t be truthful so I cannot expect anything other than professional power games. He’s shown me repeatedly he is not to be trusted. There are other instances where he’s undermined me. This is not just speculation. It’s a very strong suspicion and gut feeling. And I’m usually right with my gut feelings. I think I will point blank let him know I’m bothered that he didn’t mention my achievement. And I will ask him point blank, what gives? And see what he says. I really think he’s trying to push me out the door, as I just mentioned to Seesaw.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
eskielover