Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2004
14.6k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 13, 2019 at 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by golden_eve View Post
Thanks Eskie! Honestly? People will say whatever lies to cover themselves at work. He won’t be truthful so I cannot expect anything other than professional power games. He’s shown me repeatedly he is not to be trusted. There are other instances where he’s undermined me. This is not just speculation. It’s a very strong suspicion and gut feeling. And I’m usually right with my gut feelings. I think I will point blank let him know I’m bothered that he didn’t mention my achievement. And I will ask him point blank, what gives? And see what he says. I really think he’s trying to push me out the door, as I just mentioned to Seesaw.

That would be a very STUPID (calling ut what it is) on his part to push someone like you out considering what you have done for them in this last year...but some managers are just STUPID (not even going to soften the term to unwise)

I always like the direct approach myself to start with then have other plans available if the results aren't acceptable.

Yes....gut feels are usually accurate when there is supporting evidence.

Ok....I want to hear seesaw's secret sauce too

Leo's favorite place was in the passenger seat of my truck. We went everywhere together like this.
Leo my soulmate will live in my heart FOREVER Nov 1, 2002 - Dec 16, 2018
eskielover is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote