View Single Post
Erti
Princess Tutu

Member Since Jun 2011
2,894 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 14, 2019 at 06:42 AM

I've dated but then they either stopped talking to me or found someone else "better". I've had sex with and send nudes to other people but that's all they wanted was sex and nudes. It's really getting to my self esteem. In ways i do want kids but in ways i don't. i wouldn't mind having kids but it's not the end of the world if I don't. My future is so unclear and i don't want to rely on anyone like i've been relying on my parents these past 29 years of my entire life.

what angers me is people are like, 'I would never date anyone with a mental illness (again)." I mean there are bad ones out there with mental illness but so are there without any. Reason is why i'm open to dating those with a mental illness is because they understand somewhat i'm going through. I don't want to be with someone who plays a parental roll on my behalf or me them. They're not my parents and they shouldn't have to take care of me in a way a parent would. I don't want them to treat me differently than they would treat someone else without mental illness.
Erti is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Goforward