View Single Post
Anonymous41462

Default Apr 15, 2019 at 12:04 AM

The first day of my new diet went fairly well. I was hungry and wanting to nibble the first half of the day so i just crunched celery and swilled water and tea. The second half i had a stomach ache so i wasn't tempted. I had a protein drink with breakfast which is good as i'm trying to be a vegetarian again. I exercised gently. I'm very fragile physically and will only attempt to exercise three times a week.

Last night i looked into fear of dieting online and came across a good site. It said to frame it in a positive light and always remind yourself of how you will feel when you're at a healthy weight. I'll feel pretty, feminine, attractive, sexy, active and healthy. There is a five minute audio of positive affirmations which i've been enjoying. It said to try and cultivate an attitude of excitement and anticipation towards dieting, rather than dread. Cool.

Bizi: Congrats on all your success with intermittent fasting. Fifteen pounds in five weeks is excellent! Way to go! I don't thing IF is for me tho.

Fern46: Good for you with all the exercise! You must be really strong, to run stairs and do pull-ups. I love strong women!

gina_re: Great job with the strenuous yard work!

WildFlowerChild25: Tomorrow is a new day. Keep trying and i'm sure you will succeed!
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous46341, MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky