View Single Post
rechu
Magnate

Member Since Apr 2016
1,040 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 15, 2019 at 07:44 AM

I completely understand you Golden Eve. Several of us in my department are feeling totally unappreciated and unrecognized for our work. Our boss only likes the people that suck up to her. With me, she has become hypercritical over issues when the problem is really her not undestanding things. It is so demoralizing. I honestly don't respect her and think she's a terrible manager.

She has some sort of health problem that has her going out on long medical leaves at times. It sort of follows this pattern of her becoming more and more dense and difficult to deal with, then she takes some time off for doctor appts and then leave is announced. I wonder if her issue is neurological. My husband had a boss that showed similar behavior and she had been diagnosed with a neurological problem. I am really hoping we will be hearing that she is going on leave soon. I can't take much more. Like you, I sort of would like to freelance again. But my husband and I just bought a house, so we need this income for now.

Last edited by rechu; Apr 15, 2019 at 09:42 AM.. Reason: typos
rechu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous40643