View Single Post
seesaw
Human

Member Since Apr 2014
1,263 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 15, 2019 at 09:44 AM

I am trying to deal with this client that is a fairly easy gig but they tend to take up a large portion of my time and I have actually tried to quit them a couple of times. I think what's most annoying is that I'm finding it hard to deal with a client who is so comfortable being so small time. Not committed to excellence in any of their marketing or communications or anything, and it sort of is starting to reflect poorly on me, I feel. Like people come to me about stuff I don't consult for them on and ask my why there are mistakes or why things are left out or why it's poorly designed. And so it affiliates me with this poor quality. They are a chamber ensemble and the musical quality is fantastic, it's just that they seem to not care too highly about the quality of how they present themselves as an organization. Sigh...I just need to bear it out a little while longer then I can probably safely and kindly extricate myself at the end of the season. The biggest problem is that I could do a lot of things for them but our contract is not set up to allow me to do those things. I think I will actually communicate that to them, and why it's becoming a problem for me. Asking me for things outside my scope of work that I can't/won't get paid for, etc. I want them to succeed; I love their little organization, but we have to work out a different consulting scope of work and payment for this to keep working for me.

Okay...time to get going...

What if I fall? Oh, my dear, but what if you fly?

Primary Dx: C-PTSD and Severe Chronic Treatment Resistant Major Depressive Disorder
Secondary Dx: Generalized Anxiety Disorder with mild Agoraphobia.

Meds I've tried: Prozac, Zoloft, Celexa, Effexor, Remeron, Elavil, Wellbutrin, Risperidone, Abilify, Prazosin, Paxil, Trazadone, Tramadol, Topomax, Xanax, Propranolol, Valium, Visteril, Vraylar, Selinor, Clonopin, Ambien

Treatments I've done: CBT, DBT, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), Talk therapy, psychotherapy, exercise, diet, sleeping more, sleeping less...
seesaw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous40643, unaluna