Thread: Feel terrible
View Single Post
Gymgirl71

Member Since Jan 2015
6 hugs
given
Default Apr 15, 2019 at 10:52 AM

We weren’t married but I still feel terrible. I was with this guy for 5 months and it was inevitable it would end..I saw a lot of red flags and I should have ended it months ago but I didn’t..he was never that affectionate and claimed this is just how he is. I guess the breadcrumbs on affection kept me around. I was never a priority and I started to notice he is an alcoholic and it’s gotten worse..I can tell he is in a downhill spiral and I don’t want to be dragged down with him. Gets drunk on work nights, during the day, never wants to go out or rarely, etc. He’s a terrible communicator and refers to it as conflict, and I’ve seen a bad personality change..I tried to talk to him this morning and he lashed out. So it escalated to us breaking up. I tried to have a civilized conversation but he ignored my texts and rejected my calls..it felt terrible but if he really cared he would have talked to me. The only thing he ever cares about is going home and drinking until he passes out. He was starting to push me away even
Gymgirl71 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous44076, Goforward, MickeyCheeky, Open Eyes

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky