View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 15, 2019 at 02:15 PM

I'm so sorry you're hurting so much, Gymgirl71! I understand why you feel hurt! I completely agree with what all the othe great, wise, wonderful posters have already wisely said better than I ever could! I'd suggest you to listen to them as much as you can if you want to! They always give such great advice to everyone! You WILL get over this relationshib, but you need to give it time! Just remember to take all the time you need! Just take things one step at the time! Just take baby step! Remember that there's no need to hurry! I'd also sugges tto see a therapist as well if you can! Maybe that could help! You could learn new ways to cope with your feelings! Don't worry, I'm sure that you WILL be able to find someone else that will truly love you and appreciate you for who you truly are! Please try to hang on to that! You ARE important and you MATTER! You're WORTH IT! You deserve MUCH, MUCH BETTER than him! Don't worry, you WILL feel better at some point! I promise you that! Sending many hugs to you, Gymgirl71!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote