View Single Post
Anonymous44076

Question Apr 15, 2019 at 03:47 PM

Hello everyone,

I'd be very interested to open a discussion about the differences between male and female sexuality. I was initially thinking of straight women compared with straight men because that's more familiar to me and raises many questions. However, I am not limiting the discussion to those groups. If gay men, lesbians, or trans folks would like to weigh in, please jump in with your perspectives. All are welcome.

The reason I am interested is because I think men and women fundamentally do not understand each other's sexuality. This seems to lead to a lot of discord and relationship troubles. While I believe that sexuality runs along a continuum of desires and interests, I do perceive some fundamental differences between men and women. I am wondering if others agree? In particular, I find that straight women often misunderstand their male partners' sexuality. I'm not sure if it happens so often the other way around?

This thread is for candid and free discussion of differences. All respectful responses are welcome. I'm not thinking in terms of "right" and "wrong" but different. And I am referring only to sexuality among consenting adults; not criminal acts.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
LadyShadow