View Single Post
Anonymous40643

Default Apr 16, 2019 at 05:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
I personally know a stripper, know very well, she stripped in different states and different clubs, sad story overall.

Strip clubs are places where drugs are bought and sold. Most of not all women working there have one or the other problem with drugs and alcohol. Partly because it’s just a big part of that life but also because in order to do it night after night they typically need to be intoxicated.

Also many women are already addicts when they go into this profession, it’s fast way to make money and easier way to get drugs.

Person I know has never done it not being high or otherwise under some influence and she initially started it being addicted to heavy drugs (dint recall what it was), same with many others.

Eventually they need to strip more because they need to finance their drug/alcohol needs, also more often then not they move on to other sexual activities with clients, not just stripping, simply because it pays better.

Many women there are abused and forced into it by men in their life. A woman I am talking about got into it forced by her abusive felon husband (who is currently serving time in prison). He was pretty much her pimp and drug supplier. She said that’s how many get into it, and continue being into it, being pimped into it. And they must bring certain amount home to their pimps.

Now there are women who do it for short period of time to make fast money and then get out but many get sucked in for years. Until they can’t do it anymore, which is another sad sad story all in itself. Years lost on this often is followed by regret of years wasted.

So men who frequent strip bars need to learn more about it and understand that he contributes to abuse of women, drug dependency etc oh and in some shady clubs some women might be working underage. Yes. That happens.

My husband wouldn’t be caught dead in strip clubs. This is my second marriage, my ex husband wouldn’t do such thing either. I never had serious relationship with any man who was into this stuff or had friends like. Just not the type. No it’s not something “men do”. No they don’t. Some do because that’s the life style they lead or that’s who they are friends with. It’s not “men” thing. It’s life style thing.

I am absolutely not insecure whatsoever, but I don’t want to be with these kind of men and I don’t want my man to attend such venues. It’s not about insecurity, it’s about standards and dealbreakers. Or rather I don’t want to be with a man for whom it’s even an option. So to answer your question how women handle it. I never had to handle it but it wouldn’t work for me. To be specific I’d not tolerate it.

I absolutely will talk to your fiancée just to see what his plans are. I understand if your fiancée is put into a position of having to join his friends for bachelor party in strip club. Maybe he can’t say no. So I am not saying you should give him ultimatums. But he needs to know how you feel about these kinds of activities, if he already doesn’t know. I absolutely wouldn’t be quiet about it or telling him to go have a good time. No not happening

Thanks, Divine! Yes, I am definitely aware of the drug and abuse aspect. Very sadly, my best friend in high school ended up as a stripper and a drug addict. She funded her addiction by stripping.

My fiance is well aware of my feelings already, but we have not yet discussed the possibility of strip clubs at this bachelor party, or any other bachelor party that may come up. He told me that the last one he went to, he stayed back in the hotel room and did not go to the clubs. So I would tend to think given how I feel and given his last experience, he will not go. But we do need to discuss it specifically and probably very soon. I need to find a good time to bring it up. Thanks again.

Last edited by Anonymous40643; Apr 16, 2019 at 05:48 AM..
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote