Wise Elder

Member Since Nov 2009
31.3k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 16, 2019 at 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildflowerchild25 View Post
I relate to wanting to have self control and being too tired to cook.
SO much this. If I sit down after work, it's pretty much over. Last night I was good though. Came home and made an egg scramble (will try it with tofu later) with sundried tomatoes, marinated artichoke hearts and pesto. It's supposed to have toasted slivered almonds too, but I didn't have any. I don't know if it's super healthy, but I figure it's not too bad, it's easy and delicious. I got the idea from a place I've eaten out at.

Self control... not so much. I will not diet, but I AM trying to not have a gobble-fest at night. I think that's what got me in trouble. I've gained like 45 lbs in the past couple of years. Meds did contribute, but I think bad late night eating was the main culprit. Strangely enough, I don't aim to lose much of it (BDD issue) though a little would be nice. I never had a tummy before, and I'm not overly happy about that.

Wow, you all with the sugar. Don't think I could eliminate it, but trying to cut back would be a good idea. Avoiding high fructose corn syrup is a good idea. Did you know that the increased use of it by manufacturers coincides exactly with the obesity epidemic? Food for thought. I try to avoid the worst offenders.

--The Cure
Innerzone is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous46341, MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky, wildflowerchild25