View Single Post
tecomsin
Magnate

Member Since Oct 2017
736 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 16, 2019 at 10:23 PM

Well my pdoc was back to his usual, weird self. By weird, I mean how many psychiatrists never ask their patients any questions? In all the years I've seen him I can count in the single digits the number of questions he has ever asked me. I mean it is abnormal even for a normal human relationship, never mind a psychiatrist who is supposed to be looking after the welfare of his patients.

He had some physical agitation and that makes me think he is still having symptoms but covering it up better than last time.

We talked about Notre Dame and I asked him questions about his son who works in Silicon Valley and told him about my son's new position. It was really work to figure out how to pass the 45 minutes of talking. I felt like it was a huge effort but i still see him every three weeks. I am sleeping well and not having symptoms so that is good but right now I am finding him kind of useless. He also didn't say anything about his behavior last time and I didn't have the energy to bring it up and then deal with the fallout.

2.5 mg olanzapine
tecomsin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous46341