Grand Magnate

Member Since Nov 2010
3,133 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 17, 2019 at 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chihirochild View Post
My T has developed the habit of responding to my emails by way of voicemail—he says that it takes him too long to put his thoughts on writing for him to email me back properly, but sometimes there’s stuff in my emails that he feels compelled to respond to prior to our next session.

The hysterical thing is that even if I pick up the phone when he calls (I often don’t because I’m usually working during the day), he asks me to hang up so that he can leave me a voicemail. Presumably this is because he’s like btwn appointments or walking from one place to another and has exactly three minutes and not enough time to have an actual conversation?? (It also feels a little bit like a control thing maybe, I don’t know.)

It’s a little odd, but it’s also kind of sweet. I appreciate that he gives enough of a crap to want to respond to my emails, even if he does it in a weird format. It’s also nice bc then I can listen to them again if I’m struggling at a later time.

I dunno, is this totally weird?
Totally weird, totally adorable... and totally something I could see my T doing... out T’s must NOT talk... it would drive me batty!

Wild eyed with fear
-Blackmoores Night

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty, unaluna

Thanks for this!
chihirochild