View Single Post
Gymgirl71

Member Since Jan 2015
6 hugs
given
Default Apr 18, 2019 at 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TishaBuv View Post
After the two year on/off relationship with one of my addict bfs, we were dating, but he was sporadic and distant in his pursuit of me. As for the dates, I never had a guy come and sit on my couch and get drunk. They all took me out of my house, somewhere.

I went on a cruise with my mom, her friend and daughter. It was a last minute thing and I never told him I was going.

When I returned, he had been calling me and his whole attitude changed when I had now become more unavailable to him. It was then he steadily pursued me. We dated for a solid few months. Then he dumped me by standing me up for a date and never calling me again.

I hate the games. My gut tells me that he is probably more attracted to you now because you are ‘hard to get’.

I support you stepping back, looking at the whole big picture for yourself, and not falling into any traps.
No matter what I know he is incapable of a healthy relationship. His relationship is with alcohol..of course he likes the “hard to get” but once the novelty wears off his true colors show. No thanks!
Gymgirl71 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky