View Single Post
Anonymous45634

Default Apr 18, 2019 at 11:16 AM

so basically the same options still apply.

honestly those rules apply at most workplaces. most companies don't want to pay you for answering YOUR phone and making YOUR phone calls when you should be doing their work. lunch breaks, breaks etc are fine for that but other times you should be concentrating on their work concerns. I don't know how big your staff levels are, but depending on that and what the company role is, even taking out the trash is not that large of a deal (if it's just paper etc). they are paying you to work...not to be happy but if that happens it's wonderful, but to perform at level that accomplishes the tasks they need filled. none of what you stated are deal breakers to me. you can't live without your phone during the work day? (or at least until lunch?)

I don't know if this is your first position or what but like I said most companies have these standards..they want you focusing on their work, not your life during business hours. and you stated she did compliment you so your supervisor does seem somewhat understanding.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky