View Single Post
SlumberKitty
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jul 2018
117.7k hugs
given
Default Apr 18, 2019 at 12:34 PM

Good morning Couchies. How's everyone? I'm okay, a little tired, and a little headachy but that is sort of normal for me. I'm leaning closer to committing to no SH until Pentecost. I still wish I could have discussed it with T, but I can't do what I can't do. I'm pretty sure I'm going to commit, I just haven't done it yet. There's something pulling me back and I just need to sort what it is. I still have a few more days...My pharmacy is supposed to have my ADHD medication in today so I hope so. I hate when I run out of it. I'm so tired without it. And of course my focus is shot. I was having hallucinations of people this morning. It wasn't scaring me, it was just bothering me. I didn't tell my Dad even though he was up. He just doesn't get that stuff. And my Mom just panics and wants me to go to the hospital all the time but there's no point in that. They seem to have stopped for the time being so I hope it doesn't start back up. I did have a lovely walk this morning before work. I saw the same man and dog as yesterday and petted the dog again. (This dog was on a leash and wasn't barking or anything so I wasn't afraid of being bit). The dog's name is Hope and she's gorgeous. I wanted to take a picture of the dog but I thought the guy might think it's weird. It's much nicer walking around the walking park than around my neighborhood and all the dogs are leashed at the park unless they are in the dog runs. It's so much better. I broke down and emailed former T. What is wrong with me? So now I'm waiting for a response which I know will let me down because it won't be enough. Sometimes I hate myself because I keep doing stupid crap like emailing former T. (It's only like once a month but still....I know she will take a long time to answer which makes me stressed and then it's a short answer and I'm depressed.) HUGS Kit

Hugs from:
Anonymous43207, LonesomeTonight, NP_Complete, unaluna