Crypts_Of_The_Mind
Grand Magnate

Member Since Nov 2015
2,609 hugs
given
Default Apr 18, 2019 at 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani Rae View Post
@Crypts_Of_The_Mind: well I would have wasted a lot of time and spent a couple thousand dollars just to try to get in. I also have no back up plan because it's a really unique program. So if I try and don't get in, I'll have no plan for my future or life.
At the moment you have no plan either - so, is that a loss?

You can develop a plan while you await a decision. You can develop a plan after the decision. You can develop a plan now. But - you have a narrow time frame to apply.

My point is .. this is actually a part of the plan you have now. If you let the chance slip by, you are allowing your plan to fail and forcing the need for a plan B - the one you don't yet have, but you can still try to make plan A work as you develop a plan B. Sure, you are late on the scene to creating a plan B, but some people never have one at all - and plan A works out. Who is to say your plan A won't work. And if it doesn't.. then, you know next time to be sure you have a plan A and B and possibly C before the time limit to try for plan A expires... but, trying plan A is the only way you can see if it works. Right?

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky