Elder

Member Since Jan 2011
1,810 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 18, 2019 at 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omers View Post
I must have answered this poll way back when you started it, it won’t let me update my answers now. I have horses (1 pony, 3 full size horses and 2 miniatures), cats... lots of cats and dogs (a fell terrier, catahoula leopard dog and some mixed coon hound/catahoulas). But I live on almost 30 acres so the wild ones live here too and we try to live in harmony... so we have rabbits and deer that come up to the house, red tailed hawks, sharp shinned hawks....) they (obviously) come and go as they please but we try to care for them like we do all our other critters. Even put a water troth out in our field during the drought this summer.
Thank you so much for sharing and visiting this poll again with new updates that's really good that you do

Don't get caught up in what could be, instead appreciate what is. Appreciate what you have & who you have, because the future can take it away from you.

iamspecial is thinking....when all else fails....sit back...look at it....then re-think and start again
iamspecial is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote