View Single Post
Anonymous41462

Default Apr 18, 2019 at 10:45 PM

WildFlowerChild: Sorry to hear about your two pound gain. That would upset anyone. I'm sure it's just water weight and you will have good results next week. The same thing used to happen to me when i had my period. Congrats on eating a moderate fast food meal instead of an enormous one.

Fern: Wow -- you can RUN!!! I do this old-lady shuffle and i am only 52. Good for you! Like WFC, i am sure good results on the scale are in store for you once your body throws off the water weight.

tecomsin: Glad things are going well with your weight and congrats on the success of your son.

Today was not so good. I fought off the urge to binge twice but i gave in the third time. Chips and chocolate. Well, i had four good days out of five so that is still an 80% success rate, so overall i am not doing too badly. I just have tomorrow and Saturday to go before my first big weigh-in. If i get a good result it will sure put wind in my sails!

Here is a cartoon of a shrinking woman that i like because it reminds me that weight loss is a process. cartoon — imgbb.com

Last edited by Anonymous41462; Apr 18, 2019 at 11:00 PM..
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
tecomsin