Grand Magnate

Member Since Jun 2018
1 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 19, 2019 at 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowangel17 View Post
There is a big difference between 'feeling' things more intensely than others and 'being so sensitive to things/people and using it as a tool for manipulation' . Can people use it for manipulation? Yes, sure they can but so can many things. They are not the same.
What are you talking about? The topic that stopdog and I mentioned was people who are too sensitive. If you're talking about something separate, why are you responding as if we also spoke on the topic you are talking about? You acknowledge that there are people who are too sensitive who use it as a way to manipulate others. I don't understand what the point of contention is. I don't really know what you mean by people who feel things more intensely, but you're arguing with me that they "aren't the same" when I haven't even mentioned such a group, nor made such a claim. I exclusively mentioned too much sensitivity and that people who are too sensitive sometimes shift the responsibility for managing their emotions onto external parties. Notice that I never claimed that all people that I see as too sensitive do this.