View Single Post
eclairparty98

Member Since Aug 2017
407 hugs
given
Default Apr 19, 2019 at 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by s4ndm4n2006 View Post
if you broke up with him, I imagine there are or were other deeper issues going to but in relation to the incident, it seems to me that you were being considerate of him and there's nothing wrong in that.

What went wrong? He was irritable, moody and wasn't very good at handling being tired and took it out on you, there really isn't anything deeper going on there.
True, there are plenty of problems unrelated to the incident which could have influenced him snapping at me over something like this - I haven't spoken to him since I left to go home and I really don't want to, he was so aggressive. I really want to break up with him but I really do not want to contact him, the thought makes me physically sick with anxiety, especially since I've already tried it before but failed but considerate is one thing I always aim to be, I'm so pleased to know someone else sees my concern in that way

Even if he's tired, I cannot understand how he felt like it was okay to take it out on me like that, I'm so confused. Thank you for your response!
eclairparty98 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Fuzzybear, MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky