Magnate

Member Since Jul 2014
183 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 19, 2019 at 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eclairparty98 View Post
True, there are plenty of problems unrelated to the incident which could have influenced him snapping at me over something like this - I haven't spoken to him since I left to go home and I really don't want to, he was so aggressive. I really want to break up with him but I really do not want to contact him, the thought makes me physically sick with anxiety, especially since I've already tried it before but failed but considerate is one thing I always aim to be, I'm so pleased to know someone else sees my concern in that way

Even if he's tired, I cannot understand how he felt like it was okay to take it out on me like that, I'm so confused. Thank you for your response!

The sooner you break it off with him the sooner this is over and you dont' have to have anxiety over having to deal with him. Think about it, if someone you're supposed to be enjoying time with causes this much anguish, what does that say about the relationship? here's the thing, either you break it off and face the momentary anguish of having to deal with him to end it or face having to deal with the anxiety of worrying about his reaction perpetually until you do. which seems better to you? One has an actual end to it and the other doesn't.
s4ndm4n2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
eclairparty98, MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
eclairparty98, Fuzzybear, Have Hope, MickeyCheeky