View Single Post
eclairparty98

Member Since Aug 2017
407 hugs
given
Default Apr 20, 2019 at 04:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Have Hope View Post
The thing is, naturally you're expecting a very controlling and abusive man to react reasonably to you. He will not. He is not a reasonable or rational person, therefore, he will not behave rationally or reasonsably. Don't question your own actions in any scenario with someone like him. Even if you made him dinner, cleaned up, made sure everything was tidy and nice and comfortable for him, brought and served him drinks and dessert in the living room while he has his feet up, he will find a way to be disrespectful and abusive and make you question, "what did I do wrong?" Please do leave this man, for your own sake.
You're right, have hope. This couldn't be further from the truth, it's mildly depressing. It's alright, I've already decided I'm going to break up with him - I'm leaving, I'm not sure yet on how to exactly.. we haven't spoke to each other in 2 days and I've really appreciated that. I don't want to ghost him either but I don't want to reach out, I'd rather not speak to him at all. I'm thinking about leaving it for him to reach out and I'll end it. Who knows? Maybe he'll be the one to break up with Me
eclairparty98 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Have Hope