View Single Post
eclairparty98

Member Since Aug 2017
407 hugs
given
Angry Apr 20, 2019 at 04:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by s4ndm4n2006 View Post
The sooner you break it off with him the sooner this is over and you dont' have to have anxiety over having to deal with him. Think about it, if someone you're supposed to be enjoying time with causes this much anguish, what does that say about the relationship? here's the thing, either you break it off and face the momentary anguish of having to deal with him to end it or face having to deal with the anxiety of worrying about his reaction perpetually until you do. which seems better to you? One has an actual end to it and the other doesn't.
It says a lot about our relationship, that it's a bad one - I'm aware of that, I've already checked out because I can't bring myself to go any further with him. I'm no longer happy with him. I'll admit that I should have left him for good when I first tried to break up with him. But should have, could have, would have - a lesson learned , I hope this is my first time being with someone who made me feel truly unhappy and disrespected. It's like dating your bully. I thought I could positively influence him, I shouldn't have and I'll know that for future reference, I hope.
eclairparty98 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote