View Single Post
Gymgirl71

Member Since Jan 2015
6 hugs
given
Default Apr 20, 2019 at 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyCheeky View Post
I'm so sorry you're hurting so much, Gymgirl71! I completely agree with what all the other great, wise, wonderful posters have already wisely said better than I ever could! You've been given lots of great, wise, wonderful advice on this thread! I'd suggest to follow it as much as you can if you want to! This was definitely the last straw! He doesn't deserve you, or anyone else for that matter, in his own life since he treated you so horribly! Please don't be so hard on yourself and remember that it's NOT your fault and that HE has problems he needs to work on, NOT YOU! It's not up TO YOU to change him! Only he can change himself! Definitely block him as soon as you can! He doesn't deserve to hear from you or from anyone else! He definitely seems like a dangerous person to be around! I'd say you've DEFINITELY dodged a bullet by getting away from him! Things may have even escalated or got worse! I'm glad you're trying to get away from him and seeing him for who he truly is: a bad person who doesn't deserve you and doesn't deserve to be respected unless he starts to learn how to respect other people first! Please try to focus on yourself right now and don't pay attentiont to him or to what he does EVER AGAIN! You deserve to be treated with respect and you deserve to find someone who will truly love and truly respect you for you for who you truly are! YOU DESERVE IT! You're a STRONG, WONDERFUL PERSON! PLEASE REMEMBER THAT! I'm SO HAPPY that you're finally starting to get away from him! Trust me when I say that that's the right thing to do and the LEAST he deserves! I PROMISE YOU THAT! Remember that what he does or says does NOT matter anymore! He's out of your life for good now! PLEASE REMEMBER THAT! I'm so sorry you have to deal with all of this, Gymgirl71!
He’s blocked
Gymgirl71 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky