View Single Post
eclairparty98

Member Since Aug 2017
407 hugs
given
Default Apr 20, 2019 at 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetcarBlanche View Post
eclair you know we care about you dear. He's such a toxic boyfriend to you and you don't deserve that kind of treatment. I don't think you should wait for him to reach out. Why would you? Just send him a text or email that the relationship is really over now and it's best for you both to just move on. Forgetting him will be difficult at first; you'll want to create reasons to stay in touch with him, in hopes of a reconciliation or at the very least, a platonic friendship. But, don't do that. He's not good for you, as he's proven to you time and time again. Ultimately, the decision is yours to make. All we can do is offer you our support and our opinions here. Good luck dear.
I've gone through with it, at last!! I'm promising myself to stick to this decision as much as it pains me to leave because part of me feels like somewhere I have failed at something, I know it's necessary - not just for me but also for him. We're both free of the negativity attached to our relationship, thank goodness. I do wish that somehow it could have been better between us. Thank you for your support as always, StreetcarBlanche!
eclairparty98 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote