View Single Post
Anonymous52333

Default Apr 21, 2019 at 11:45 AM

I bet you thought "WTF?" when you read how scared I was feeling over getting an "angiogram". You were probably thinking "wow, this seems like some high drama reaction to some blood vessel viewing".
I bet you were really like "WTF?!!!" when my message about the results included details of my new "robo-coronary artery".
Angiogram vs angioplasty... Big difference I guess. I'm sure my high drama and fear makes sense now.
What is in my heart about the whole thing is the fact that you responded to my fear over what you thought was a non-invasive procedure with such compassion and didn't question or judge my level of fear when it probably appeared to be irrational.
I love you and appreciate the times when you are so gentle with me. It seems like you know when I need that. In contrast, you also know when I need to be "called out on my ****".
There is something about coming close to death that provides one with instant shifts in perspective. I'm looking forward to discussing this with you tomorrow, and I've got no fear about it. The fear that's been holding me back now seems trivial after what I've been through this week.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
LonesomeTonight, Omers, SlumberKitty