healingme4me
Perpetually Pondering
Community Liaison

Member Since Apr 2013
4,168 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 21, 2019 at 02:32 PM

@luvyrself the more that I'm learning the more sui ideation seems to be pairing up with part of what needs to be considered in finding solutions to these events. The complication with that, however, as members of places like PC know, is that not every individual that has ever considered that as an alternative solution to their life is capable or even interested in murderous rampage.
Does someone like Eskie, who has openly discussed her past deserve to be stripped of her right to guard her lone self and her pets whilst out on her property or in nearby hills and mountains? Which, I mean, how do we use the MH system as a means of prevention?
These weapons are typically procured at gun shows but how do we regulate the difference between innocent usage and ill intent? Machine guns are illegal and I could point out hundreds of innocent hunting usages to the AR which is mearly but a company logo and not an accronymn that has been planted through barrages of being drilled into minds through media, such as sport and hunting and it simplifies the process. Bump stocks are illegal. Modifying anything legal is illegal.

And I'm with you....how do we make the bleeding stop? How do we get individuals to stop being heinous?
healingme4me is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
eskielover