View Single Post
Omers
Grand Magnate

Member Since Nov 2010
3,133 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Trig Apr 21, 2019 at 04:50 PM

T, Easter sucks. 20 years ago today I thought I finally had a family. I was older so they didn’t want to do the court thing but they wanted ME, ME as their daughter. I sat and we all talked about exactly what that meant. FAMILY FOREVER. Holidays, support, love, connection... squabbles and fights too... but family, normal, healthy, disfunctional family. The following year I got my new mom a flower of a type she collected, part of the society for that flower and everything... “what’s this” was the reply and I told her today was the day you welcomed me into the family. I figured she was just bad with dates as I am and Easter was a busy time as family to two ministers... less than a year after that first anniversary they turned on me like rabid coyotes, uglier than anything my family ever unleashed. I got so violently ill and the Drs didn’t know why so I got quarantined for two weeks. The next time they contacted me was ten years later wanting money for a missions trip... no hi, how are you? No, haven’t heard from you... just send money for a mission trip... I was a student, they were upper class... send money...
Now today my son has gone off again.
Possible trigger:
H is not home... don’t know when he will be home but it won’t be pretty.
Nothing here for dinner and the poor dogs have not been out because of my son.... Every time I try to think of you all I can think of is how hung up your wife is on table manners and you getting “THE look” at the table... don’t know if it is real or not... but it is all I can think of.
Tomorrow I will see you but can’t talk of my son, I understand. But then you are off for another week again... at least it is CEUs so I feel less bad about emailing than if it were family.

Wild eyed with fear
-Blackmoores Night
Omers is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
LabRat27, LonesomeTonight, SlumberKitty, unaluna

Thanks for this!
Anonymous45127