saidso
Veteran Member

Member Since Oct 2018
165 hugs
given
Default Apr 23, 2019 at 06:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriendlyJoe View Post
I've watched and studied those types of people, I've encountered them numerous times. They find enjoyment in harming others and scaring people to get what they want. But the minute someone stands against them they crumble, usually no one will stand up especially when its 2 against 1. The most dangerous people in this world have nothing to prove and do not act in such a manner. Those are only cowards and bullies.

As for a writing group I might look into it, that actually sounds interesting.

I did a writing group through Meetup, and a friend did a similar local writing group. Although we have very different personalities and ages, both were positive experiences. I was surprised to find that although people were writing very different stuff (mostly fantasy and sci-fi) there was a good level of creativity and ecouragement. My friend's group took place in a pub and was very social which suited her need. Seems like creative effort can be a good bond amongst strangers, plus my group did 2 hours writing together while helps with structure and motivation.

oh god I am struggling today, help me to remember how to stay connected and human!

remember: the nut shell against human predators and my own fear!
saidso is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote