View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 23, 2019 at 12:20 PM

I'm so sorry you and your girlfriend are going through all of this, AlonMag! I completely agree with what sarahsweets has already wisely said better than I ever could! I'd suggest you to listen to her as much as you can! She always gives SUCH GREAT ADVICE to EVERYONE like in this case! I completely agree with what sarahsweets has already wisely said better than I ever could about taking some meds! I feel like that may really help her! Does she see a therapist? Maybe that could help! She could learn new ways to cope with her feelings! I feel like she may really need to reach out to a professonal as soon as she can if she wants to feel good and to get better! Unfortunately you can't "prevent" these episodes. They can just happen sometimes. I'd suggest to just be there to support her and perhaps suggest her so reach out to a professional to get some help if she hasn't already! I feel like that's VERY important! Remember that SHE'S the one that needs to put the hard work if she wants to get better! It is not UP TO YOU to change her and it is NOT YOUR FAULT! PLEASE REMEMBER THAT! Remember to take care of yourself as well! We can't fully help other if we're not taking care of ourselves first after all, right? Remember that we're here for you if you need it! Feel free to PM me anytime! Let us know if there's ANYTHING, ANYTHING AT ALL that WE can do to BOTH help YOU OUT! Just let us know and mention it and we'll ALL try to do OUR BEST! I PROMISE YOU THAT! I'm so sorry you and your girlfriend are going through ALL OF THIS! You BOTH don't deserve to suffer AT ALL! Nobody deserve to suffer AT ALL, certainly not two caring, kind, strong, supportive, sweet wise and wonderful people LIKE YOU BOTH ARE! You're BOTH STRONG, WONDERFUL PEOPLE! PLEASE REMEMBER THAT! WISH YOU GOOD LUCK! Let us know how it goes! I'm so sorry you and your girlfriend BOTH have to deal with ALL OF THIS, AlonMag!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote