View Single Post
SlumberKitty
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jul 2018
117.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 23, 2019 at 12:53 PM

Hi Couchies! HUGS to anyone who wants one! I went to Disneyland yesterday as a present to myself for getting through Lent without SH. A friend was supposed to go with me but her hubby was sick so I went by myself, which honestly I don't mind. I have just as much fun by myself as with someone else at Disneyland, and when I go by myself I get to do exactly what I want, even if that means going on the teacups after getting off of Dumbo. (Which is what I did btw.) Traffic was nightmarish. I forget how it is to drive in cities in So-Cal. It was ridiculous. Plus being by myself I couldn't use the diamond lanes so that sucked. But Disney was perfect. Crowds weren't bad, weather was optimal, I had a nice time. I'm depressed today which sometimes happens after I do something fun. Like my body/mind/spirit can't handle the letdown. So I slept a lot after I got home yesterday and slept in this morning. My parents are leaving today to go to my sister's for a few days so I'm glad I committed to more time no SH otherwise I'm sure I would have SH-ed, especially with my parents not around, no one watching me so to speak. Although most of the time they don't know when I SH or they don't verbalize that they know, but I would have been tempted to go deep and have to go to the hospital because they wouldn't have known that I went to the hospital. I'm having some SUI feelings today. I think it's some stress at work. Work might be bought out by someone else and that uncertainty isn't great. I've applied at a couple of places just in case. Don't know if they would be a good fit for me or not, but it would be nice to have a couple of options. I wish former T would write me back. It frustrates me when she doesn't. I know she doesn't *have to* as she is of course no longer my T, I just want her to. I guess I still want her to care about me and she did a much better job with me than current T. HUGS Kit

Hugs from:
LonesomeTonight, LostOnTheTrail, NP_Complete, Omers, unaluna