View Single Post
hope2010

Member Since Jan 2010
1,103 hugs
given
Default Apr 23, 2019 at 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearLess47 View Post
Sending you love and deep breaths, hope2010. I sent you a private message. (I think? I am a tech granny ) I had you on my shoulder today as promised while I drove the hellish drive to see my new trauma therapist. We can get through this. One little moment at a time. You are stronger than you know...

FearLess47
Sending love back and deep breaths
I am walking with you, I know how it is to drive in a hellish highway, you did it!

The power of two people facing the same problem should never be underestimated. We are more than two here, and between the here and the then we can do this, cope with our anxieties, help each other. Being there for one another.

I wasn't feeling well earlier, I am in peace right now. I did all that I have to do, that made me feel so good about myself.
I took a deep breath and went outside for a walk. I did all my house chores. I talked with a dear friend on the phone, we laugh and comfort each other. Then, I come here and read all these wonderful posts. How can I not feel blessed and content?

Little gestures, big accomplished. For everything that you do thank you Fearless

Today, I was out of my house! Let's all keep walking!

Hugs and Love

Hugs from:
FearLess47

Thanks for this!
rainbow8