View Single Post
Cardooney

Member Since Jan 2019
101 hugs
given
Trig Apr 25, 2019 at 02:18 AM

I’ve been watching Michael Jackson related videos on YouTube the last month or so, like a lot of people. Of course I read the comments. The fans explain everything away. Yet, they saw MJ holding hands with kids and talking about love and sharing a bed. Eek cmon.

Why does no one talk about the crotch grab? MJ is always grabbing his wiener and making grunt noises, and kids emulate it. It’s foul.
It’s weird enough for me and disgusting enough to see the “accusers” grabbing their crotches as kids and fluttering around their idol. MJ loves it. In plain sight! Grab your wiener and grunt and bite your lip! Wow it’s an icky world and I hope perverts start getting put in their place, no matter who they are. It just seems like there are so many...insidious.

I have a lot of anger towards them (kiddy pervs) . I think of how pathetic they are, how twisted and nasty they are. I fantasize about them confessing, not their nasty details, but just admitting they did something wrong rather than making pathetic excuses. I get so angry to hear them blame others, or say it’s just STUPID how people accuse them. They say people who perceive them as doing something wrong are the sick ones, the naive.

And a person in political power. It’s absolutely sad to see a parent witness their child be slimed over by a person in political power. You stand there, knowing he’s a monster, but you’re paralyzed in his presence. Because the cameras, which ironically are exposing the monster. Because the party, the power.

It makes me think of religion cults and the wrecked people.

Man I just hate people who gobble up others with no care or remorse. Still talking about pervs.

Last edited by bluekoi; Apr 26, 2019 at 08:24 PM.. Reason: To bring withing guidelines.
Cardooney is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Betty_Banana

Thanks for this!
Amyjay