Thread: Self love
View Single Post
True Experience

Member Since Apr 2019
Default Apr 26, 2019 at 12:10 PM

Hi Thirty shades and all reading,
I liked your question and thought I would share my experience on this topic. I hope it helps!

Self love in its truest form is a thought. It is a idea that once we have it we will be happier in our own skin. I say it’s a thought because if you think about it, if you think and believe that you are worthy, special, and perfect the way you are, then it becomes true for you. But if you think you are not worthy, unspecial, and imperfect then that becomes true as well.
So the trick to manifesting tour own self love is to think you are self loving more then you are not!

Sounds simple, I know, but when you do get it,it will seem even simpler. It just takes a little work on each persons part to make it a reality. Things like self analysis ( looking at ones life and observing how the things they do affect them), affirmations ( repeatition of thoughts), meditation, mindfulness, or doing a activity that brings joy and passion to ones life repeatedly are all things that can help jumpstart the self love train!

I want to finish by saying I liked tour question because I feel self love is very important. It was one of the first thought, belief, and knowings I attained in my personal transformation. To me it is the glue that holds everything together in the good and the bad. No time is ever wasted on the pursuit of attaining this gift.

P.s. As for the people who bring you down out there. If someone gives you a gift, and you do not accept that gift, then who does the gift belong to?
Often people who say mean things are just transferring their own insecurities. Because let’s face it, in order for people to recognize and say something, they have to had been thinking about it first!

All the best!
True Experience is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
3rd rock, Anonymous44144, Fuzzybear, Thirty shades

Thanks for this!
Fuzzybear, Thirty shades