View Single Post
Skeezyks
Disreputable Old Troll

Member Since Oct 2015
17.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Smile Apr 26, 2019 at 06:04 PM

Well... I see you list yourself as living in Istanbul. And I'm in the U.S. But, from what you wrote, it sounds as though you & I have seen the same psychiatrist... oh... except the one I saw was a man & yours is apparently a woman. But it sounds like they take the same approach... offer as little information as possible, prescribe med's.

I'm sorry I can't tell you what type of depression it is you might have. That really is a job for a mental health professional. Perhaps, since it sounds like your psychiatrist isn't all that helpful, it might be worthwhile seeing a psychologist or mental health therapist, possibly with an eye toward getting some testing? In the meantime, you might like to take some of the quizzes & tests that are on offer here on PC. Here's a link to the listing of quizzes & tests that are available, just in case you haven't already found them:

Psychological Quizzes and Tests

"I may be older but I am not wise / I'm still a child's grown-up disguise / and I never can tell you what you want to know / You will find out as you go." (from: "A Nightengale's Lullaby" - Julie Last)
Skeezyks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote