View Single Post
luvyrself
Poohbah

Member Since Dec 2015
136 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 28, 2019 at 12:43 PM

You are a teacher. I was an elementary school teacher and librarian for 16 years in tough schools. We talk and persuade for a living. Stop this “ I dont know what to say” . It just isn’t true for a teacher. Role-play in front of the mirror if you need practice being a bolder person in your personal life. It gets easier. You will really get tougher with practice.
Use the screen name you want, consider it an experiment. Dont use your real name, protect yourself. If you are too shy, fake it til you make it . I went to work unable to think on many occasions due to my disorder, going through the motions, a good enough actor to get through some tough, tough days. Just do it. All teachers are actors when we have a bad day. YOU CAN DO THIS. Try various venues and various approaches until one seems to have promise.That’s what the rest of us are doing between friendships or between relationships. I just realized a certain approach wasn’t working for me and I have to tweak things . That’s just LIFE. Those of us who are trying to make changes in our lives can do this together and report our successes as well as the bumps in the road. It’s a work in progress! Hugs!

wellbutrin 75 mg, cut in half or higher dose as needed
Regular aerobic exercise
SKILLSET/KNOWLEDGE BASE:
Family Medical Advocate
Masters in Library Science
Multiple Subject Teaching Credential-15 yrs in public schools