Thread: Mythomania
View Single Post
DavidJanS
Account Suspended

Member Since Dec 2018
1 hugs
given
Default Apr 28, 2019 at 01:42 PM

Just a short catch-up, things are moving slowly.
Nothing positive happened, but since the last post my son stopped coming to my place. He claims that as he is 14 years old, he does not need to come to me and the mother supports this, it makes her proud.
The problem is that she does not care about things like school and future of my son, so he does almost not go to school if he goes, he comes late (he is driven there by his mother) and she picks him up early.
So the school is quite annoyed and laready informed the local child care institute to investigate why he is not coming to school.
The thing is easy: he plays computer games all day long with the imagination that with streaming he will earn a lot of money and safe his mother from bankrupcy and enable the life to her she dreams about.
So the mother lets him play all day long, supporting this fatal hope of my son because he will not only not earn anything, he will completely mess up this school year for the third time and even thoug he is quite intelligent, not be able to get any "normal" education level.

I finally got a free lawyer, after nearly three months of waiting and I hope that he will issue the "execution of the court decision" and enforce that my son will come to me again so at least for one week every two weeks he will go to school, readm learn and not play games all the time.

He would need a therapy so badly but the mother blocks it all and without her consent, nothing can be made in prospect to my son.
Best wishes
David

PS: I do not know whether I am allowed to hint on a free app I recently uploaded to the playstore of google that can be used to set up anonymous mutual-aid-groups.

Last edited by DavidJanS; Apr 28, 2019 at 03:31 PM..
DavidJanS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote