View Single Post
Anonymous45634

Default Apr 28, 2019 at 03:13 PM

I might be confused but was it you who got in trouble for yelling something about cannibals or something while working? at mcdonalds? I vaguely recall other behavioral issues as well in the past as well. it's good you want to improve but in all seriousness, if I was a hiring official (and I have been in the past for a federal agency) you would not be the one I would pick. unless your work performance is spectacular, and your people skills have improved 2000% your track record is not great. plus you see no point in having an interview for the position...as if they should just hire you out right.

in my opinion, while it is good you want to move up, there are many incidents in your background which will hinder you now. you need to get a good firm grip on what you want as a career, why it is important, and get your self together (I know there are issues but still there are guidelines..no one gets a free ride especially in customer service industries..like mcdonalds…) if you can not manage yourself, then you should not manage others.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
s4ndm4n2006, WishfulThinker66