DavidJanS
Account Suspended

Member Since Dec 2018
1 hugs
given
Default Apr 29, 2019 at 03:03 AM

Hi StreetcarBlanche

Thank you for your contribution.
I know there is no cure! Anyway the therapist I consulted told me that she could improve with "emotional management".

I had no polyamorous lifestyle! My wife took her first lover and left me and took my children away from me 10 years ago. I never had another woman!

BUT, after the fourth child was born she definately she did not manage to care about them at all and I had new work and had to work, so we needed help. The person who came to us, came for the children and up to now I, am glad that she did. My children love her and they are happy with me as well because they can play with this care person.

My wife would have left me with someone who would believed her lies, anyway, she did at least once, but with this situation, at least, I have the chance to care about my children as well with the help of the "nanny", who never took any money to help with my children - she was a friend from the first day and she, finally, after more than a year of daily care for our children, living with us, helping with the household and doing everything necessary my wife was UNABLE to do, became OUR lover.
My wife was present at the "first time" and it was my wife who asked for this to finally happen, all together!
Unfortunately, I did not know at that time that there is an mental damage leading to "nototrious lying", I found out only after another year when my wife split the family triggering me with a new lover who was not willing to understand her lies, even though I told him!
my children do not like this man, I begged him to not destroy our family but he simply believes that he is the hero-rescuer of the family as he believes the lies of my wife.

I tried to find a way for her and her lover to be together and not destroy the family, offered them money if they would go away togethe and live somewhere without interfering with my children, but in vain.
She made and makes my children suffer but she denies everything - and after she threw me & my father out of "our" house, I started to understand that she was not (in first line) depressive, like she told us, but compulsively lying. Without the "distance", I could not understand what mythomania really means. Now I understand and now I WAIT, WAIT that she will create a mess so huge that no judge will be able to oversee that. And she is on her way!

I have written down a complicated story in very few sentences.

Had I know about mythomania before, everything would have been different.

But I found out only after my wife, with help of the energy of HER lover, was capable to destroy all family structures, sell of all we had and mess up everything we built up, well, I built up.
The first time she did this and created the basic problems of my son, in 2006/2007 there was no other woman "on my side", I was completely lonely and she took my children away and went to CZ, we were living in Switzerland. I was close to suicide, but the other man, started to understand that my wife was lying and I would get back access to my children again, so they split and she restarted the relation to me. At that time, I did know she was "not always telling the truth", but I was far from understanding "notorious lying".

Since I have been knowing about pathological lying, I am mentally stable and nothing she does can trigger me anymore, even thorugh it is hard to see how my children suffer there.
I perceive her as a robot, unable to NOT ly, unable to understand what she does. Actually, I try to deal as little as possible with her and with what she does, I wait upon the court and she can lie as she wants, not bringing my son to school is a severe problem in Spain and notorious liars are not completely unknown to courts and lawyers.

And I know that at least as long as my youngest daughter will be a child, I will have to have contact with my wife, whether being officially "ex" or not.

But I do not care about my wife, I do not want to achieve anything concerning her, I just think that it will happen that I will receive the custody for my children and then can start in having them attent a therapy by an experienced child therapist on this small island.

Whether or not she will find other people to victimize is not my business. I can imagine that in this small village where we live in, sooner or later everyone will know and keep distance to her.
And if she should depart to other places, like Prague, where I met her, and will leave me with my children here, I will set this up as the highest family-remembrance day with obligatory 24h party.

Best wishes
David
DavidJanS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote