Legendary

Member Since Dec 2014
1,879 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 29, 2019 at 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowinners View Post
Hugs. I think our dreams are about us either processing past emotional events or they tell us about how people are feeling about us/we are feel about them. Our dreams tell us about our emotions unfiltered. The premonition was likely either a coincidence or it was based on real life facts that you processed but I know you know the possibility of a masscre is remote. Though I have experienced having a dream and then not being able to shake the anxiety and emotions that the dream thrust upon me for hours and hours. That you are in counseling and dealing with so much--it all brings these things to the surface. It WILL eventually calm down, though I can't tell you how soon. Medications. Distractions. One hopeful thing is that I usually have lots of dream at the end of traumatic events though I know things may stay traumatic until your son's marriage happens and passes.....
What prompted the premonition is my concern for seeing the red flags that things were going so bad, I reached way back into the darkest corners of my mind to think about what’s the worst that can happen, and then from out of nowhere, it did.

I suppose the massacre is stemming from real life news events.

I am trying my best to be accepting and stay zen...it’s all beautiful, just great...

Hugs from:
Anonymous55879